Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bangs = Asian

It's funny how something as simple as bangs can make you look different.

Ever since I cut my bangs short, people have been commenting:
"Wow, you look so Asian now!"
Is that a compliment?
Did I not look my half-Japanese/half-Okinawan self before?
Cracks me up but I love it.

I think I will google some new hair inspiration.
Part of me wants to chop it for something new but my long hair is my security blanket.
Just not ready to let it go yet.
Holler if you have any new hair ideas :)


Sayonara ♥

p.s. eye shadow strike is overrrrrr. maybe I will also start wearing another color besides black this year.

1 comment:

  1. i love your long hair! don't chop it. it is kinda funny that you should blog about hair though. i just got a hair cut on friday and i got 3 inches chopped off. no worries though. it's still past my shoulders. ;-)

    yay for eyeshadow! :D

    ReplyDelete