Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fairs are fun ... for who?


Definitely not everyone! Here I am cracking up at 3am looking through some old pictures I took at the fair. I am convinced this ride provides the best entertainment there. Why??? Let's take a closer look at this picture (click on the pic to super size it) ...


I love how the Dads (my husband is the one in the hat) are having a blast and the kids ... well, not so much lol! I'm sure Rayli will appreciate that Mommy captured 30 shots of her finest moment at the fair!

but she wasn't alone ... can you spot the unhappy kid?




I guess Rayli and Jydon take after their motion-sick Mommy. Yes, take me to Six Flags with you. I'm great at holding purses/bags, taking pictures, and grabbing refreshments :) It's always nice to have a ride-phobic friend like me!

1 comment:

  1. omg, that is soooo funny!! i supersized the pic of the unhappy kids, and couldn't stop laughing... so cute huh!

    ReplyDelete