Thursday, September 10, 2009

Want to look younger?

Buy a backpack :) Yes, I swear it makes me look 20 years younger ha!

I finally caved in and bought myself a backpack for my school books. The kids got tired of sharing their bags with me and my purse is on the verge of exploding. Eek!

So although we walked into Border's for some Pokemon books for Jazzy, I walked out with this cutesy backpack (and a matching pencil case, big & small notebook and folder). Anyone that knows me can guess why I chose it ...


I am obsessed with skulls!!!
Doesn't it make my school books look fun? NOT! Hey, it's cute but it's no miracle worker.

(and BTW, I now want my kids to become text book distributors when they grow up. Can you believe that's $700 worth of books pictured above?)


So now for my Labor Day AIO wrap-up ...

Bellows Beach was cold and rainy! Here's proof that it's not always warm & sunny here.

Fun but not so much.


So we made up by going to the Mall for some retail therapy and dinner at Sizzlers :)
Steak & Scampi ... sorry, photos of my hives not included.
The things I go through to eat seafood. It could be worse, I could be allergic to coffee.


I promise to post jewelry/crafty pics soon!

Hope everyone had a fabulous 09/09/09.
What a special day especially because Jamie & Jason celebrated their 10th Wedding Anniversary today! A very special occasion for two extra-wonderful people

1 comment:

  1. oh i have backpack envy! you know i love me some skulls too. too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete