Thursday, December 3, 2009

Turkey & MakeUp

I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!
Here's a shot of my hubby's deep fried turkey. Yum!
I still can't believe this year is almost over ...
I'm so ready to say goodbye to 2009 and hello to 2010!

I've been meaning to blog about my "eyeshadow strike" for a while now so here it goes.
Several months ago, I decided to give up eyeshadow and cut down on makeup period.
Why would I do such a thing?
1) I realized I had no "going out" look. It was smokey eyes 24/7.
2) Adult onset acne. Boo.
3) I want to learn how to be comfortable in my own skin.

So it has been black liner only ... just like this.
A lot of people didn't even notice the change ... and now, I don't even remember how to apply eyeshadow when I do have a special night out! Eek!


No big deal right?
Well aside from my bead/crafty things addiction, I kinda have a small obsession with makeup.
Here's my cute *pink* Sephora train case.
Like an upscale Caboodle, remember those? I can't find them anywhere!


Look how much makeup fits in it! Three tiers of awesomeness!
Can you tell I'm a MAC-head?
There's also some Shu Uemuera, Urban Decay, and other random goodies.


I also found a great etsy shop (MixologyMakeup) that offers great mineral makeup. Fun stuff and excellent customer service :)


And today I totally caved in at MAC (Macy's Pearlridge) ...
here's my loot from today's trip to the mall.
Guess I will start wearing eyeshadow again ay?


That wasn't so bad right? Everyone owns this much stuff right?

Until next time blogworld ~ xO

1 comment:

  1. oh you should see how much makeup i have... it's a -sight!-

    you look beautiful with or without eyeshadow! and yeah that turkey looks yum. :)

    ReplyDelete