Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rawr ... I Need a Pedi!

About a year ago, I gave up going to the nail salon.
Why?
Lack of time.
Saving money.
Working on growing my natural nails.

But I really miss getting pedicures and I KNOW I will be making a pedi-trip very soon! The nice thing is that the hubs enjoys going with me ... he says it's the only time he can get away with another woman rubbing his feet and hands and not get in trouble ;)

So we will probably be spending some QT at a nail salon in the near future. Woop woop, can't wait!

In the mean time, I picked up some new polishes at Sephora on Saturday. The pink shade is "Arm Candy" and the brown shade is "Rumba Romance"
both by Sephora by OPI.


And although I didn't follow a specific tutorial, I was inspired by youtube as always!
Once my facebook status said something like, "went on youtube to listen to some old school R&B songs and four hours later, here I am watching tutorials on how to do nails."
I got a lot of LOLs but if they only knew ... dead serious!

There are many tremendously talented people out there, all willing to share their knowledge.
check them out! I swear I could watch youtube for days.

Eek, so here goes my un-pedicured feet.
Took about 10 minutes. I love fun & fast things.
Maybe my Jordans will get some shoe closet time this week ...
feeling like rockin' some open-toed shoes now :)


The Sally Hansen nail art pen (in black) made drawing the squiggle outlines easy peasy. It is also good for making dots; however, the dotting tool is my favorite tool for this purpose.
I got the SH products at a local Target and a set of dotting tools off eBay. All pretty inexpensive, useful, and fun!

2 comments:

  1. loooooove it! rawr! do mine too!! hey, go knot something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *love* your nail art. LOVE!

    yeah. i'm behind on my blog reading.

    /ahem

    ReplyDelete